By Kelly St. Clare
There are ocassions where 100%, 10 out of 10, or heck - just putting a number on something - isn’t enough to describe what you feel…Especially if you happen to be a Harry Potter fan. After many sleepless nights, I have taken it upon myself to rectify this pertinent, yet catastrophic issue by creating the emotion scale below. I hope it helps you to express those feels more adequately.
1) When your heartbreak is between one and Dobby dying.
2) When the degree of pain is equivalent to possession by Voldemort.
3) When your luck blows past 10 out of 10 and becomes Felix Felicis out of Felix Felicis.
4) When you lay down the law somewhere between Hagrid and Umbridge.
5) When your relief is at ‘Finding-Ravenclaw’s-Damn-Diadem’ percent.
6) When you love someone between zero and Romione.
7) When you get a promotion at work, and your life = butterbeer.
8) When you’re Cho Chang obsessed with your crush.
9) When your surprise reaches level: I didn’t put my name in the triwizard cup.
10) And when you “just can’t even - because Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.”
Kelly St. Clare is the YA Fantasy Author of The Tainted Accords. She has an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter.
If you enjoyed this blog, check out 5 Things Every Bookworm Loves to Hate.
You can check out her novels here.