Monday, May 21, 2018

The Gods of Men is available for PRE-ORDER!!

Guys!

It's ready! After almost three years of rewrites and edits (and stress), I can finally hand her over to YOU. And here she is, in all her finished glory. Book 1 in my new epic fantasy series, THE GODS OF MEN.



BACK COVER BLURB:

Sable hated the gods. She hated what men did in their name.

Magic is forbidden throughout the Five Provinces; those born with it are hunted and killed. Sable doesn’t know her music holds power over souls—not until, at age nine, she plays her flute before the desert court and accidentally stops her baby sister’s heart, killing her. Horrified by what she’s done and fearing for her life, she flees north, out of Provincial jurisdiction and into the frigid land of exiles and thieves, known as The Wilds. There, Sable lives in hiding, burdened by guilt, and survives as a healer. But now, ten years later, someone—or something—is hunting her.

On the run again, Sable’s best chance for survival is Jos, a lethal man from the Five Provinces, who claims to need her skills as a healer to save his dying father, and she needs the large sum of money he’s offered. There’s something about him Sable doesn’t trust, but she doesn’t have many options. A spirit of the dead is hunting her, summoned by a mysterious necromancer, and it’s getting closer. 

Sable soon discovers she’s just the start of the necromancer’s plan to take over the Five Provinces, and she’s the only one with the power to stop it. But harnessing her forbidden power means revealing it to the world, and the dangerous Provincial, Jos, she’s beginning to fall for.
_______________________________________________________________


I can't begin to tell you what a journey this book has been. I mean, every book is a journey, but this one has been... a very defining one for me, as a writer. On so many levels. Especially spiritually, hence the major religious and spiritual themes of this new fantasy book/series. And I'm excited to share that journey with YOU.

So... thanks SO MUCH for your patience. This one took me a little longer than I'd anticipated, but I refuse to push something out before it's in full bloom. You deserve the very best I can give you.

Thanks for being the best readers a gal could ask for!

XO
B

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. It's good to know my Fantasy isn't the only one that incorporated spiritual themes. I'll be sure to check it out. I've downloaded two other author's books but will be back to check out this one for sure. Best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, you did? I'll have to check YOURS out. I feel like spiritual themes are such a natural element in fantasy, and I'm not sure why we don't see more of it. Thanks for chiming in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Article is awosome i like Google Media
    wanna know about SEO or Wanna Get Seo Then clicke here and visite our site SEO Service


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Please, leave a message...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...